With Your Support, We Can Do Great Things
Hope is a powerful word that expresses an even more powerful emotion. The Hope Society is a giving program established as a way to support the unique programs and activities that Ohio’s Hospice of Central Ohio offers every day to our community.
Your donation supports:
- The Quality of Life Fund, which provides emergency services beyond the hospice benefit, such as food, clothing and shelter.
- Pathways of Hope℠, which delivers grief counseling to anyone in the community, whether or not they have used our services.
- Complementary therapies, including art, music, massage and aromatherapy, which are shown to help anxiety*.
As servants to our community, Ohio’s Hospice of Central Ohio cares for every patient eligible for hospice services, regardless of insurance coverage or their ability to pay. The generosity of Hope Society members helps make this possible. For more information, please call 740.788.1488.
Please consider joining this special group, at any of the following annual giving levels:
The desire to be a part of and do something great, especially to the benefit of others.
Aspiration membership helps cover the average cost of:
- One patient in hospice care.
- Ten grief counseling sessions for a loved one.
- Two children to attend Camp HOCO.
- Three patients to receive massage, music, art and aromatherapy to manage anxiety and pain.
- It also allows us to pay homage to our country’s heroes by honoring Veteran patients with Veteran recognition ceremonies.
The conviction that by being part of something greater we can make a positive impact in someone’s life.
- Belief membership covers the average cost for one person in hospice care. No patient will ever be turned away due to inability to pay. Many of our patients have exhausted their financial stability with medical care, adding tremendous stress on the family.
A gift that is made providing a basis for hope that we will be there for someone else.
- Promise membership covers the cost for a multi-week session of Grief Works, a support group designed to support adults who are grieving the loss of a loved one. These support groups are offered at various times throughout the month and provide a safe space for those grieving. Topics include myths about grief, normal grief reactions, secondary losses, factors that influence the grief journey, and self-care.
Confidence that together, our efforts benefit our community in ways that we can only attain through unity.
- Hope membership covers the cost for ten individuals in our community to receive free grief counseling and the chance to learn valuable coping mechanisms for grief. No matter if you have had a family member in our care or not, e.g., sudden loss, overdose etc., Ohio’s Hospice of Central Ohio provides grief counseling to all those left behind, giving them the skills to move forward.
All membership levels offer the following benefits:
- Recognition on our Ohio’s Hospice website.
Thank you to our Hope Society Members listed below for their generous support.
The Granville Investment Group
Licking Memorial Health Systems
Loyal Order of Newark Moose Lodge #499
New River Electrical
Park National Bank
Jane and Bill Wilken
Keith and Lyn Boone
Thelma McCurdy and Cindy Kikeli
Dr. Lisa Maurer