The COVID-19 crisis has created an entirely new and different world in which we all…
Hospice of Central Ohio, an affiliate of Ohio’s Hospice, is opening a new office location and will celebrate with an Open House Thursday, August 23, from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm. An official ribbon cutting ceremony will be held at 11:00 am at the new location, 1166 Military Rd., Suite A, in Zanesville.
Hospice of Central Ohio has served patients and families for 35 years in nine central Ohio counties. Currently serving over 350 hospice patients and families and providing palliative care services to more than 200 patients daily, Hospice of Central Ohio is an affiliate of Ohio’s Hospice. As one of nine mission-driven, not-for-profit hospices in central and southwestern Ohio, Ohio’s Hospice affiliates are committed to a shared vision of strengthening and preserving community-based, not-for-profit hospices and share the values of:
- Providing a patient atmosphere of hospitality, respect and caring
- Attending to the social, physical, and spiritual needs of each person we are privileged to serve
- Preserving and enhancing patient dignity
- Celebrating the life of each individual we serve
- Reducing unnecessary suffering in the communities we serve
Hospice of Central Ohio offers:
- Superior care and superior services to patients and families
- Resources like respiratory therapy, massage, occupational and additional therapies
- Support for patients wherever they call home, in every care setting, including extended care facilities, assisted living facilities, hospice houses and hospital inpatient settings.
- Hospice-certified nurses and doctors on staff and available 24 hours per day.
- Hospice services accredited by The Joint Commission and approved by Medicare
- Palliative care services certified by The Joint Commission for Community Based Palliative Care
- Coming soon – Inpatient services at the Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center – Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital and Richard J. Solove Research Institute and University Hospital at the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Inpatient care through the Selma Markowitz Inpatient Center at Licking Memorial Hospital