Come Grow With Us
Ohio’s Hospice of Central Ohio is growing and is seeking qualified and caring professionals to serve our patients and their families. If you are interested in an opportunity to join a team where you are valued as a professional and have the opportunity to participate in delivering quality one-on-one personal care, we want to hear from you.
Ohio’s Hospice of Central Ohio is a respected local community healthcare provider offering a competitive compensation and benefit package, continuing education and personal growth.
Information submitted via our online form is encrypted with SSL for your privacy.
Ohio’s Hospice of Central Ohio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In order to recruit and retain passionate, energetic, and committed staff members, Ohio’s Hospice offers generous benefits to associates:
- Paid Time Off
- Matching 401K
- Competitive Health, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, and Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Accreditation by national healthcare organizations
- Working On Wellness health programs and initiatives offered on-site
- Preparation for certification and pay incentive on Hospice certification achievement
- No Night or Weekend on-call for Case Managers
- Manageable patient caseloads
- Scrubs provided
- Stipend toward purchase of career wear
- Support from six board certified Hospice and Palliative Care physicians
- Work in the field with Nurse Practitioners
- Mileage reimbursement
- Organizational Mentor to assist with orientation and ongoing education
- RELATE Patient Centered Communication Training
- Carole’s Café on-site at Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton
- Educational programs geared toward career advancement
All applicant records and documents are stored electronically to facilitate ease and efficiency of sharing information with hiring managers, and to assure nothing is lost; therefore, we do not accept paper documents that are faxed, mailed, or hand-delivered. Most local libraries provide free access to computers.